Practicing radical hospitality and building a community that is inclusive of all, knowing that the way we behave towards one another is the fullest expression of what we believe.
We do some amazing things to enrich and enlighten the life of our members. Classes to feed their bodies, minds, and souls.These cover a wide variety of topic and just to name a few....
• Health Classes
• Spiritual Discussions
• Sound Healing
• Thursday Morning Virtual Bible Study
• Book Studies
* Classes on a variety of topics
GCC has an amazing music ministry for all ages with many programs to offer. We even serve a family meal before our children music rehearsals to ease the burden for parents.
• Youth Choir and Chimes:
TUESDAYS: Meal at 6:00pm and rehearsal to follow at 6:30pm
• Bel Campana: WEDNESDAYS: 7:00pm
• Chancel Choir: THURSDAYS: 7:00pm
• Guest House: 2nd Friday Soup Day (Oct-May)
2nd and 4th Friday Sandwich making (June-Sept)
• Mission Trips
• Southwest Interfaith
• Forces of Nature Environmental Group
• CommUNITY Now Social Justice Group
* See church calendar for dates and times
• Sunday Morning Social Time following services in Fellowship room. Donuts, coffee, and punch are served
• Annual Church Picnic
• Christmas Programs (Kids and Adult)
• New Members Classes
Our "behavior over belief" curriculum connects children with their own inner wisdom. We encourage interdependence, self awareness, respect for nature, stillness, forgiveness, prayer, meditation, and integrity. We use the teachings of Jesus as our guide along with the wisdom of other faith traditions."
•SUNDAY SCHOOL: K4-6th (September-May)
• SEARCH: Youth 7-12th (2nd & 4th Sundays)
• CONFIRMATION PROGRAM: 8th-9th grade
(Class meets twice monthly, September – May)
• Children's summer learning program: K4-8th