Practicing radical hospitality and building a community that is inclusive of all, knowing that the way we behave towards one another is the fullest expression of what we believe.
"No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome here."
• Guest House: 2nd Friday Soup Day (Oct-May)
2nd and 4th Friday Sandwich making (June-Sept)
• UW-M Lunch Bunch
• Adult Mission Trip (Winter)
• Intergenerational Mission Trip (summer)
• Southwest Interfaith
* See church calendar for dates and times
Intergenerational Mission Trip
GCC has an amazing music ministry for all ages with many programs to offer. We even serve a family meal before our children music rehearsals to ease the burden for parents.
• Youth Choir and Chimes: Tuesday-Meal at 6:00pm and rehearsal to follow at 6:30pm
• Bel Campana: Wednesday 7:00pm
• Chancel Choir: Thursday - 7:00pm
• Spring Musical for Children -
In the Image May 2021
We do some amazing things to enrich and enlighten the life of our members. Classes to feed their bodies, minds, and souls.These cover a wide variety of topic and just to name a few....
• Health Classes
• Spiritual Discussions
• Sound Healing
• Thursday Morning Virtual Bible Study
• Do One Thing Environmental Group
• Sunday Morning Social Time following services in Fellowship room. Donuts, coffee, and punch are served
• Dartball League: (September-May)
• 5th Sunday Potluck (after church)
• Annual Church Picnic
• Christmas Programs (Kids and Adult)
• New Members Classes
Our "behavior over belief" curriculum connects children with their own inner wisdom. We encourage interdependence, self awareness, respect for nature, stillness, forgiveness, prayer, meditation, and integrity. We use the teachings of Jesus as our guide along with the wisdom of other faith traditions."
• Church School: K4-8th (September-May)
• SEARCH: Youth 9-12th (2nd & 4th Sundays)
• Confirmation Program: 8th-9th grade
(Class meets twice monthly, September – May)
• Children's summer learning program: K4-8th
• Godly Play: K4-8 (summer program)
Feed the Hungry:
The Kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field; which indeed is the least of all seeds; but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof!